Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Went crazy for a minute!


I was looking through my old photos, and i saw this webcam photo. Ideas kept popping in my head as i looked at it, summer is almost near. Imagining that i am on the beach with this in my head and a summer dress that would go with it. I have it for a couple of months now but i have no chance of ever wearing it. Then suddenly I remembered, where have you been hiding lately? I didn't notice you in awhile now. Shit! i didn't saw you in my room the last time i went back to cebu to collect the things that i left.. Turned out that someone took it from my room and did not ask for my permission. Not even returning it to me when i got back. Good thing a friend of mine saw my hat, and i stopped ranting! haayyy Thank you! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment